Good Morning :)

Red Don

OK, since nobody seems to be up (or at least logged-in yet :P ) I just wanted to be the first one to wish all a Good Morning (and happy week-end) from the nation's capitol.  coffeecup.gif

btw: Mars Hill (Aroostook County), ME is the first place in the ConUS to see the morning sun!  :huh:

wave.gif

Pardon the hijack, but if anyone likes jerky and is in Lincoln today or tomorrow, we (Lucky Brand Jerky) have a booth out at Scheels out by Hwy 2.  If our sales numbers are good, they will put us in all their stores.  I can't be there, but my niece Kayla and Jaysie are manning the booth.  They're much easier on the eyes than I am anyway.  :)

Well I've never been to Maine, but I kinda like the music.

Cip; Actually the Maine music I remember best always makes me a bit misty, so only download this if you wish to tear up. I once saw Jud Strunk say that if he had only written this song, he would have been happy with his career. Try "Daisy a Day" on Utube if you want to begin your day with a downer. I think I would rather begin mine with a nice hunk of Lucky Brand Jerky. Maybe Tim Miles would like some too, just to establish some remote connection to an HHC thread.

Good morning back Don, any day I am on the right side of the grass is a great day.

If this is the jerky I had from Cip before, it's good stuff folks.

Yessir,  anything other than the right side of the grass could spoil your whole day!  ;)

Oh, and anyone who uses 'nom de plume' is ok in my book, cip!  :)