Alternate uniforms for next year

trickey

Those aren't horrible. I like the old school look as a whole on the entire grouping of uniforms. I just wish they would've done something more with our shorts. Like how they have the Badger on the Wiscy ones or the design of the Louisville shorts. Could've done something similar to the orange basketball with the script Huskers logo we sported on the early 90s shorts.

Those aren't horrible. I like the old school look as a whole on the entire grouping of uniforms. I just wish they would've done something more with our shorts. Like how they have the Badger on the Wiscy ones or the design of the Louisville shorts. Could've done something similar to the orange basketball with the script Huskers logo we sported on the early 90s shorts.

Nah, that wouldn't fit the rest of it. This guy might, though.

HarryHusker1.gif

For throwback Husker jerseys, they're all right (not the best, but definitely not the worst either).

Here's what the Indiana Pacers will be wearing in honor of the movie "Hoosiers," and I think those are sick (in a good way):

I think Nebraska needs to get in on the action, and our team has as much to do with 'Hickory' as the Pacers do. At least Nebraska shares Huskers with the 'Hickory' team. In reality, though, it was tiny Milan that slayed the giants from the big city in the historic all-class Indiana H.S. title game! Go Hickory, and Go Huskers! ;)

Can I take a swing at designing a uni?.

I think they could handle a basketball submission http://hailvarsity.com/uniforms/

That's not a bad idea. Anyone can say "that's terrible" or "I could do better" well....do better.

As for the basketball unis, I like them. The shorts could have used a logo or something but I'm a fan. The tops remind me of my track jersey back in the day.

But maybe I'm easy to please. I've been a fan of almost all of the alternates we've done so far. I wasn't too crazy about the tournament unis adidas put out last year but other than that I've liked them all. Even the Red out or White out ones we did that last year at the Bob.

Can I take a swing at designing a uni?.

I think they could handle a basketball submission http://hailvarsity.com/uniforms/

That's not a bad idea. Anyone can say "that's terrible" or "I could do better" well....do better.

As for the basketball unis, I like them. The shorts could have used a logo or something but I'm a fan. The tops remind me of my track jersey back in the day.

But maybe I'm easy to please. I've been a fan of almost all of the alternates we've done so far. I wasn't too crazy about the tournament unis adidas put out last year but other than that I've liked them all. Even the Red out or White out ones we did that last year at the Bob.

Those were sick (in a good way). The NBA did something like that as well... D Wade:

Adidas-NBA-Miami-Heat-3-Dwyane-Wade-New-

• 2 weeks later...