Husker Hoops Teaser

Only problem is keeping the 300+ plus teams off.  Playing 200 to 250 teams don't hurt as bad as the 300+.  But, for a young team, this sets up pretty well save for game 2.  After that we get 3 "cupcakes" before the Barclays tourney which will really help the young guys.

Schedule is designed well IYAM

Agreed.  I don't have a problem with the non-con considering the rebuilding that will need to take place.  Sure, as a fan I would have liked 1-2 more competitive home games but from a development standpoint it's probably better for this team to get their feet wet against some sub-par teams. 

Abilene Christine will pack the house!  Not a bad schedule for the team coming back.  Gives the young players a chance to develop and gain some confidence.  Seems like we have to play Miami more than our share for the ACC-B1G Challenge.  That will be a pretty good team.

Incarnate Word made the post-season, they weren't a bad team (just a tad shorter than high mid-majors, yet they proved to be a very scrappy team). Nebraska pee'd that one down their leg, IIRC. ((ughh))

Yeah, that was the one where we were winning by 1 with about 10 seconds left.  Petteway inbounded the ball to IW and they hit the jumper for the win.  That one hurt.

Abilene Christine will pack the house!  Not a bad schedule for the team coming back.  Gives the young players a chance to develop and gain some confidence.  Seems like we have to play Miami more than our share for the ACC-B1G Challenge.  That will be a pretty good team.

That's how I look at it as well.  With all the new faces on the team, the softer schedule will give them a chance to build some chemistry and confidence before conference play.  With an experienced team I'd hope for a few less of the lower tier teams.