OT EA/NCAA settlement

trickey

Sam Keller gets near $200,000 as a participant. Shocking that many players failed to file.

http://www.campussports.net/college-athletes-compensation-eancaa-settlement/

Here is a quote on the general player participation rate and settlement:

"There were 111,174 real football roster players and 21,309 real basketball roster players who matched virtual avatars in the video games. At a 25 percent claims rate, a player with a single avatar match would receive $1,893 per year and a roster appearance would grant $183 per year."

Apex of Sam's football career. I wonder if he got his degree from NU or ASU? I'm guessing ASU since he now lives there. I also wonder if he gets to keep the full $200,000 which would be nice if taxes don't take too big a chunk. I once got $1.87 back on a class action suit because of some stupid glasses that made me go cross eyed.

Apex of Sam's football career. I wonder if he got his degree from NU or ASU? I'm guessing ASU since he now lives there. I also wonder if he gets to keep the full $200,000 which would be nice if taxes don't take too big a chunk. I once got $1.87 back on a class action suit because of some stupid glasses that made me go cross eyed.

I think that is my line! Opti-grab?

Also, looks like Mr. Keller earned a degree in Poli Sci from UNL:

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=866801

I wonder if he got his degree from NU or ASU? I'm guessing ASU since he now lives there.

Visit Tempe while school is in session and you'll know why he lives there...

Keller:  Do you remember my mediocre football career?

Random ASU Coed:  I'm far too drunk to remember anything right now...

Keller:  Giggity giggity goo!