New Huskers arrive today

They list Jacob Hammond as being 230#.  That's what they listed him at a year ago.

They haven't updated the weights of the returning players yet

Also, at this point our heaviest player is BJ Day.

I suspect if BJ had wanted to, he could have made a living in a different sport if he'd gained another 70 pounds (which I believe he could easily do) and learned to block.  The kid is built like someone who will have trouble keeping weight off his entire life.  He's the kind of guy who wouldn't have a lot of trouble putting it on.  He's athletic enough and moves his feet well enough that, with some size, he could have been an OT who plays rather than a PF who watches.

Wasn't Josh Lanasa, 6-6, 220 lb center from Eden Praire, MN supposed to walk-on for 2015, or is he just not on campus yet (you'd think he'd be eager to go on the Spanish Tour if he was eligible).

McVeigh isn't on campus yet, but he is listed

http://board.huskerhoopscentral.com/topic/7555-2015-walk-on-josh-lanasa-66-pf/?hl=lanasa

What about Michael Jacobson??  Don't see him listed on roster.

He's listed as #12

Jock Farmer was correct as it was not showing up earlier. I emailed Shamus McKnight and he fixed it.

There JF, now everybody won't think your blind! It was a good catch. Keep posting.

Well, aren't you tricky?  ;)

BTW, I didn't see the thread until after it was correct. Good work, trickey. :D

I just looked at the WBB Roster.  It's the same layout as the men's except no weights listed.  Why would that information be important for the Men but not the Women?  This is college Basketball, not Teen Beat Magazine.

You will never find a woman's roster, in any sport or for any team, that lists the players' weights.

For an update on the player that did not arrive "today"...

Here are some words about the latest exploites of the Aussies:

http://www.basketball.net.au/airbnb-emus-ready-fiba-u19-world-championship-challenge/

Good to hear this...

"...Jack McVeigh, Tanner Krebs and Tom Wilson [who celebrated his 18th birthday during the week] continue to blossom as leaders.”