2015 Walk-on Josh Lanasa. 6'6 PF

Has some ups if you watch his hudl tape. 

Don't recall where I read this but he is the 'all time leader in dunks for his school'

It was at the end of this Nebrasketball article in the LJS: http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/bielfeldt-chooses-hoosiers-nu-adds-walk-on/article_63b43d08-098a-11e5-811a-e32f300b9018.html

That's certainly an interesting footnote, wonder how many schools in the Midwest have ever kept track of that sort of 'stat'?

Don't recall where I read this but he is the 'all time leader in dunks for his school'

It was at the end of this Nebrasketball article in the LJS: http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/bielfeldt-chooses-hoosiers-nu-adds-walk-on/article_63b43d08-098a-11e5-811a-e32f300b9018.html

That's certainly an interesting footnote, wonder how many schools in the Midwest have ever kept track of that sort of 'stat'?

I am familiar with Eden Prairie.... I dont think he has had a ton of competition for people who have ups.

So, this brings a career stat bet.

Will this dude have more or fewer career dunks for Nebraska than Brian Diaz did?

Will this dude have more or fewer career dunks for Nebraska than Brian Diaz did?

That's hilarious. JBD had no more than a handful, so it's going to be a close call... :D

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard anything about Josh Lanasa lately?   Seems to have gone 'silent' after the walk-on announcement.   :ph34r:

Just checked 'Huskers.com' and he doesn't appear on the team roster.  Is he even on campus?  confused.gif

His twitter profile (https://twitter.com/JoshLanasty11) states he is a " University of Nebraska Basketball Freshman #20."

Howzzat for timing?     The very day I get curious and check the roster, they add walk-ons Lanasa (and Laws).  Either that or Huskers.com is monitoring HHC  :blink:

I guess they both must have signed up for the second session of summer school (In time for the trip to Spain, maybe?  ;) )

Howzzat for timing?     The very day I get curious and check the roster, they add walk-ons Lanasa (and Laws).  Either that or Huskers.com is monitoring HHC  :blink:

Well, I mean, why wouldn't they be???  It's pretty clear that Barfknecht and probably Rosenthal both do.  Pavelka does, even posts here from time to time.  So does McKewon.

Does that creep you out?

Well, I mean, why wouldn't they be???  It's pretty clear that Barfknecht and probably Rosenthal both do.  Pavelka does, even posts here from time to time.  So does McKewon.

Does that creep you out?

No, it makes me quite proud of the company I keep.

Well at least he had more dunks in high school than Ethan Wragge or Jay Foreman. And that's about all the Eden a Prairie grads I can name.

Does that creep you out?

Thanks Norm! :)

++++  thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Not at all - never been prouder of HHC, and All it's denizens (well, except for maybe a curmudgeon or two   ;))  It's the best BB Board in the State!   :) 

I thank HB for steering me onto this site (that's right, you can all blame it on HB - sorry Norm, you've been supplanted as scapegoat  :lol:)

Does that creep you out?

Thanks Norm! :)

++++  thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Not at all - never been prouder of HHC, and All it's denizens (well, except for maybe a curmudgeon or two   ;))  It's the best BB Board in the State!   :)

I thank HB for steering me onto this site (that's right, you can all blame it on HB - sorry Norm, you've been supplanted as scapegoat  :lol:)

Hey, Red Don, you damn me in one paragraph (I've been told I was a curmudgeon before I was 30), and praise me in the other!

Seriously, you are very welcome, and have been a great addition to a great site.   Keep those posts coming.