What does Burno add for the 2016 class and beyond?

Chicago or New York area?

Yes, he could do these areas with ease...and also Florida and spots in SEC country.

He probably leaves Chicago to others on the staff unless there is a one degree of separation situation.

Even though he was a small guard...he seems to have an easy going personality that is usually made for recruiting...his playing experience and the Donovan/Florida experience gives him good credibility.

We the "glass is half full guys" are expecting a recruiting class in 2016 to be better than this year...and we are EXCITED!!!

I believe he has contacts throughout most of the eastern half of the US.  Contacts seem to be the key, and if reports are true, he has plenty of contacts.  Our staff seems to have the eastern half of this country covered. 

If we have holes in our recruiting base right now, it would seem to be in the western half of the country.  Also, we no longer have a foreign presence.  However, if I were able to choose where I would want to be strong in basketball recruiting, it would certainly be the area where we seem to be strong now...if that makes sense.

It will be a new challenge for him. Location wise, you are now having to convince kids to come to the midwest compared to Florida.

That being said, B1G>>>>>> SEC. Plus right now he can sell playing time if he focuses on bigs. 

In terms of contacts, combined with what we already have, we are going to be bringing in some talent in areas that is rich with it.

I still think that if you can get a kid to Lincoln, Nebraska, you have a lot better luck than many would think. It is a great campus, awesome facilities and isnt in the middle of nowhere like a Manhattan Kansas.