"We're going to find someone good." Check.

Why is it top secret information? 

Typically it's because until an assistant is officially hired, you often times need to worry about the awkwardness of their previous job. That isn't really going to be an issue for this guy. I figured we were going to hire someone that would make us feel like we're doing just as good as Harry or better.  I'm pretty sure we did.

Why is it top secret information? 

Typically it's because until an assistant is officially hired, you often times need to worry about the awkwardness of their previous job. That isn't really going to be an issue for this guy. I figured we were going to hire someone that would make us feel like we're doing just as good as Harry or better.  I'm pretty sure we did.

Good point. 

Bob Hurley? I have no clue. I really doubt it'd be him.

That would be seem to be an odd hire.  One that wouldn't really excite me either.  I know there is another great program there that is a big rival of Hurley's team.  Could it be that coach?  I wouldn't think so, as I doubt that would have those than know excited.  Anxious to find out who it is. 

Bob Hurley? I have no clue. I really doubt it'd be him.

That would be seem to be an odd hire.  One that wouldn't really excite me either.  I know there is another great program there that is a big rival of Hurley's team.  Could it be that coach?  I wouldn't think so, as I doubt that would have those than know excited.  Anxious to find out who it is. 

Well, the always reliable Wikopedia lists the following bball players from Jersey City:

Take your pick or not!

I'm sorry, I don't like being "that guy" who has the secret.  It's just that I was excited about the news but not necessarily in a position to divulge all the details.  I figured letting people know that a candidate has been selected to fill the vacancy might have others joining me in the excitement.  And I figured an announcement would be forthcoming soon enough so that I didn't need to play "I have a secret" for very long. 

Plus, we've been having fun with the whole "cryptic" thing and this played into that. 

Sorry.  Let's just pretend we don't have anyone hired.  Certainly no one from a Power 5 conference school. 

And I'll just let Bryan Rosenthal have all the thunder.