How about that NBA?

I won't watch the playoffs again until the Finals. I'm a Spurs fan and that first round took my heart out. Really curious to see what happens this offseason.

How much longer do you think Timmy and Manu will last?

Timmy I think has 2 left, especially if they can get Aldridge in FA to help lighten the load.  Manu, depends on the day watching him play to determine how much he has left.  I could see him wanting to retire a Spur but not sure he will get the possible offer he may be hoping for or could get elsewhere.

Isn't that also the year where Dr.J got the break away and just cups the ball on the dribble and wind mills the crap out of it? They show that shot a lot.

I never understood the excitement over that shot. He does pull it down and change hands but if you watch the play, there is never any reason to do that. He could have gotten the first shot off without the extra stuff.

By the way, who was the only person who could ever consistently hold Michael Jordan under 20 points?

Answer:  Dean Smith

Our "Dean Smith" or THE Dean Smith???  :)

That Nuggets team with English, Issel and Vandeweghe is the only team to ever have 3 players average at least 20 points a game. Also, the Nuggets played in 5 of the Top Ten scoring contests of All-time, with the #1 game being a triple overtime thriller against the Pistons on 12/13/83. The Final: 186 -184