Miles/Petteway presser today at 2pm

hhcmatt

Do you think it will just be about the Petteway deal or do you think Miles will address all the other stuff that has happened the past few weeks?

If Miles fields questions I hope someone asks him if he thinks he will be able to utilize all 13 scholarships for the first time in his tenure. 

Agree it is time to do so.

Do you think it will just be about the Petteway deal or do you think Miles will address all the other stuff that has happened the past few weeks?

If Miles fields questions I hope someone asks him if he thinks he will be able to utilize all 13 scholarships for the first time in his tenure. 

We have two guys scheduled to come in during the next two weeks. 

I have to think this is going to be a wide-open presser.  It would be foolish to leave all the questions regarding roster, coaching staff moves and recruiting un-addressed.

I'd expect it to lead with Petteway and then for Miles to follow up separately about anything else...or vice versa. It's not like Miles is real shy about answering questions or speaking about what is on his mind. 

We have two guys scheduled to come in during the next two weeks. 

That's good news.  I get not signing a kid just for the sake of signing someone ala Serg....but if we are going to have roster churn every year like the majority of the college basketball world you might as well use all your scholarships. 

Will there be a link to watch online?  Huskers.com?

There will be eventually....this won't be broadcast live.

Once it is up on huskers.com I'll post it over here.

I'm sure there will be updates in this thread during the event.

hopefully Huskers.com or someone shows the whole thing and not just soundbites when they do get around to showing it.

He's confident about getting drafted and if not will go overseas.

He mentions "Andrew White and those guys" will be alright. Pretty telling about what he thinks about the talent of AW3 when he didn't say "Shavon Shields and those guys"