Who are we going to target for our new assistant

hhcmatt

I believe that the long list of applications and inquiries have been reduced to a choice few, perhaps three, that will soon go through a more formal process. 

I also believe that another player announcement will come sooner rather than later. 

Hmmmm.  A player coming, or going?  

I believe that the long list of applications and inquiries have been reduced to a choice few, perhaps three, that will soon go through a more formal process. 

I also believe that another player announcement will come sooner rather than later. 

Your gut rumbling?

Just speculation or the gut is rumbling?

Kill-Joy!   ;)     If it's another 'Going;'  just another opportunity to up-grade the roster.  :)

(Hope the new 'additions' alleviate that 'suicidal' feeling amongst the long-suffering 'Old-Timers'  :P )

Kill-Joy!   ;)     If it's another 'Going;'  just another opportunity to up-grade the roster.  :)

(Hope the new 'additions' alleviate that 'suicidal' feeling amongst the long-suffering 'Old-Timers'  :P )

Don't we have a potential graduate transfer visiting this weekend?

Hmmmm. A player coming, or going?

Kill-Joy! ;) If it's another 'Going;' just another opportunity to up-grade the roster. :)

(Hope the new 'additions' alleviate that 'suicidal' feeling amongst the long-suffering 'Old-Timers' :P )

That is the reason I have never said I want to see a run in the tournament before I die, because my luck would be we make the run, look like we could make runs for years to come, but no I kick off because I had to say I only want to see us win a tournament game And I would die a happy man.

Kill-Joy! ;) If it's another 'Going;' just another opportunity to up-grade the roster. :)

(Hope the new 'additions' alleviate that 'suicidal' feeling amongst the long-suffering 'Old-Timers' :P )

That is the reason I have never said I want to see a run in the tournament before I die, because my luck would be we make the run, look like we could make runs for years to come, but no I kick off because I had to say I only want to see us win a tournament game And I would die a happy man.

Why I have for my father to see our first tournament win on my bucket list.  He isn't getting any younger

Oh! I bartered a much better deal with my gods/devil!s (I am not sure)

In my alleged deal, we need to win 2 national championships in either basketball and/or baseball before I die. :D

I thought this was good...It wasn't until several days after I made the verbal agreement that I reviewed it and realized that 2 women's bball titles would satisfy the wording of my contract (no need to worry about the girls of spring, as I think even the gods/devils will be convinced softball cannot be defined as baseball)...and while that would be great (and Row 6 might fulfill his contract)...I really want the March Madness male thing and/or the CWS.

In fact, I am hoping it will be at least 1 CWS title, since I know I will be at every game. (Having been at every series since the 50's this would be my "cry me a river" moment.)

And if the Huskers ever won the March Madness...I most likely would be willing to die and go to heaven...still in disbelief one trophy short...hell, my wife can even take my Madness Poll winnings and spend it as she wants!

(Just don't tell my gods/devils...and certainly don't tell my wife!  I do not want to renegotiate my deal.)

You have to be picky when you deal with the devil, he's very tricky with the fine print. You need a lawyer to carefully go over the contract-Oh, wait, I forgot the devil is a lawyer! I recommend my own formula. Just place a tattoo of your favorite team on your body and success is sure to follow. At least it worked for me with the Red Sox in 2004.

You have to be picky when you deal with the devil, he's very tricky with the fine print. You need a lawyer to carefully go over the contract-Oh, wait, I forgot the devil is a lawyer! I recommend my own formula. Just place a tattoo of your favorite team on your body and success is sure to follow. At least it worked for me with the Red Sox in 2004.

Jimmy, I bet you secretly had "Walter" tattooed on a body part last year.  How did that work out? 

(Just don't tell my gods/devils...and certainly don't tell my wife!  I do not want to renegotiate my deal.)

Faust had to learn that the Hard Way!  ;)

Faust had to learn that the Hard Way!  ;)

That's because he didn't have Daniel Webster for his lawyer ;)

In my alleged deal, we need to win 2 national championships in either basketball and/or baseball before I die. :D

I thought this was good...It wasn't until several days after I made the verbal agreement that I reviewed it and realized that 2 women's bball titles would satisfy the wording of my contract (no need to worry about the girls of spring, as I think even the gods/devils will be convinced softball cannot be defined as baseball)...and while that would be great (and Row 6 might fulfill his contract)...I really want the March Madness male thing and/or the CWS.

In fact, I am hoping it will be at least 1 CWS title, since I know I will be at every game. (Having been at every series since the 50's this would be my "cry me a river" moment.)

And if the Huskers ever won the March Madness...I most likely would be willing to die and go to heaven...still in disbelief one trophy short...hell, my wife can even take my Madness Poll winnings and spend it as she wants!

Yeeaaah, I'm thinking you might not have been dealing with either God or the devil.  Sounds like you might have made your deal with the guy who plays 3-card Monty down by the bus depot.  The good news is your soul is still intact.  The bad news is you're never going to see that hundred bucks again.

Jimmy, I bet you secretly had "Walter" tattooed on a body part last year.  How did that work out? 

And, did that body part also have a lot of shots that went in and out?  :)

And, did that body part also have a lot of shots that went in and out?  :)

:o Oh my

it's getting cryptic in here   :ph34r:

BTW, what was the other new HHC inside joke?

There's everything being "cryptic."

And then something Silverbacked said about levels of Hmmmm.  I figured that one would gain more traction with this crowd.

Fat Fingers?  (for Tablets & Droid)