Who are we going to target for our new assistant

hhcmatt

Looking for optimism, energy and representing Nebraska in the right way. Oh, recruiting too. --Tim Miles criteria for next coach.

Needed to finish his quote for you ;)

I did a pretty good job recruiting my 13U select baseball team ^_^

I was merciless when it came to coaching my 11-12 Year olds in Basketball, i recruited within the limits, raised talent, and murdered the other La Vista, and Papillion teams when i coached, and we played at a very fast pace.... Where do i apply?

Prefer we hire an ex-head coach. Someone who knows a new super arena, state-of-the-art practice facility and a jacked up fan base is a great gig.

I keep hearing the excuse makers chirp about the Tim Miles' great coaching tree.  Who are they, where are they, how long have they been there, what is thier record, and what have they accomplished?

As I understand it Harriman is making 30 K more at New Mex, supposedly.  Cant believe he would leave here for a pumped up job title and 30K.

Prefer we hire an ex-head coach. Someone who knows a new super arena, state-of-the-art practice facility and a jacked up fan base is a great gig.

I keep hearing the excuse makers chirp about the Tim Miles' great coaching tree.  Who are they, where are they, how long have they been there, what is thier record, and what have they accomplished?

As I understand it Harriman is making 30 K more at New Mex, supposedly.  Cant believe he would leave here for a pumped up job title and 30K.

When will you admit that you spend more time following that team in eastern Omaha... ???

Who is coaching from McDermott's tree there golfer. I think you have some brown stinky stuff that has drooled out of your mouth on that pretty blue sweater vest.

Who is coaching from McDermott's tree there golfer. I think you have some brown stinky stuff that has drooled out of your mouth on that pretty blue sweater vest.

Well crap

Someone probably wants a mulligan on his last two to three posts.......

I keep hearing excuses for you that we need a new coach. Two things: 1) if you keep cutting the tree branches, they're never going to have a chance to grow. Coaching changes is not always the answer, especially if you're looking in the long term. 2) Miles is our coach. If you don't support that, then fine. But you're just going to have to live with the fact that people who have much more industry experience and make much more money in that line of business than any of us are the ones making those decisions; I know you have better things to do than constantly barraging the topic of a coaching change on a message board just to get a reaction out of people. Enjoy the outdoors, go for a walk, go play a round of 18. Everyone else on here is more than willing to open up the topic if Eichorst (or future AD) approaches that topic.

I'm so sorry to hear that the google is broken on your computer.  That must be terrible!  Hope you can get it fixed pretty soon.

Yeah we've kind of run off the rails a bit on this one, eh, Silver?

Maybe we could go after the Creighton super-recruiter fella they got from UConn last year?  He seems to be working wonders with their recruiting efforts, no?  ;)

What was his name again?  Sellers?

Maybe we could go after the Creighton super-recruiter fella they got from UConn last year?  He seems to be working wonders with their recruiting efforts, no?   ;)

To be politically correct...they got Sellers from Hofstra. 

Maybe we could go after the Creighton super-recruiter fella they got from UConn last year?  He seems to be working wonders with their recruiting efforts, no?   ;)

I don't follow big 12 much anymore...nor do I follow Creighton except then it comes to playing us.  Is that dude that is transfering from KSU going to be any good for them?

I don't follow big 12 much anymore...nor do I follow Creighton except then it comes to playing us.  Is that dude that is transfering from KSU going to be any good for them?

Yes

Yes

Yep.  He is (or can be) a difference maker to be sure.  Did Weber mismanage him?  Perhaps.  KSU hoops is kind of a dumpster fire right now.