Transfers

unl

Transfers  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How many transfers until you stroke out?

• 2 - already am.
    • Doesn't matter how many, if Terran leaves, I will be
    • Doesn't matter, I have faith in Tim

Curious to see what you think. I know there have to be some options available, but, the more pieces we lose the bleaker the outlook.

Look, we only have 13 scholarships available, so when 2 leave, that's 15% of our scholarships. If 3 leave, that's 23%. You get the picture.

At this point, our starting lineup still could be Watson, Petteway, White, Shields, Morrow. That doesn't look too bad.

TP leaving would suck, but wouldnt come out of the blue.

Anymore out of the blue will have me a bit concerned. 

If fuller left i wouldnt cry and he is the only other guy i see possibly leaving.

Tarin Smith was out of left field, but hey, if he isnt a fan of competition(Watson) coming in, then I dont want guys who arent willing to fight for their spot(if that is the reason he left).

nu - I'm with you. So far we lost two regulars from the rotation though.

cwg - I was hoping we did that this year.

Two regulars that gave us nothing that isn't relatively replaceable.
Nu, who would make you worry? And glad you're back

Shields and/or White would be the only ones on this team.  

nu - I'm with you. So far we lost two regulars from the rotation though.

cwg - I was hoping we did that this year.

Two regulars that gave us nothing that isn't relatively replaceable.

agree completely.  Neither was very good IMO. 

Pitchford was downright bad this year.   Smith was up and down...the thing with him was potential....but if Watson is as advertised...we won't miss Smith much

With all this attrition, does anybody see a reason why Petteway would stay another year?

Well Yes, maybe! 

I don't have any particular insight; but could it be if there is better shooting from the perimeter (incoming players) than last season, that may make it easier for Terran (and Shavon) to go inside to the rim, maybe getting back to their prior years play?

With all this attrition, does anybody see a reason why Petteway would stay another year?

After Terran's first year I think he could have gone pro if he wanted.  I think he could have landed on an NBA roster for sure.  After this season, the consensus is he probably isn't good enough make it, even though his statistics are almost the exactly same, and in some cases better.  I know it isn't always the case, but I definitely think that a team's success factors into a players potential for the NBA.

So with everything TP has to consider, I would think he has to look at how good he thinks we'll be next year, and consider whether that will be a help or a hindrance to his chances at getting drafted.