3/4/15 @ Illinois Game Thread

atskooc

We still haven't found out how to get to the line.  5 free throw attempts.  Either we have to do a better job acting, a better job drawing contact.  Something.  The other team has it figured out, as Illinois had 23 attempts (17 before we started fouling)

Yeah I lost the feed after the Rice 3 and it still has not come back.  Tried both HD and low def.   Broadcast was really bad the second half with the screen freezing constantly.  Not sure if that is BTN or Time Warner's fault.   Were people having issues outside of Lincoln?

I have dish and the feed was fine.

I think it is a TW problem - but when I flipped channels to check those always came in.

Had the same problem with Time Warner in Lincoln.

Actually, the BTN Extra channel is also running the BTN and works fine. Go figure.

We still haven't found out how to get to the line.  5 free throw attempts.  Either we have to do a better job acting, a better job drawing contact.  Something.  The other team has it figured out, as Illinois had 23 attempts (17 before we started fouling)

I would prefer we figure out how to make more shots

A triple order of rice! Listen to these idiots. Oh my god...

Actually, I thought that line by Shon Morris was kind of corny. ;)

SM had a lot of nice thins to say about Nebraska near the end.

you mean like did you know that LeRon Black was born in Omaha? and that Chantel White is from Nebraska and also plays for the Illinios?

How about that we got two really good guys form Illinios playing for,us next year- HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES?:)

We made more 3 more shots than Illinois.  The only difference was they had 18 more free throw attempts, and made 16 more.  We lose by 12.  Of course, I would like us to make more shots, but we can make free throws if we can get to the line.

A triple order of rice! Listen to these idiots. Oh my god...

Actually, I thought that line by Shon Morris was kind of corny. ;)

SM had a lot of nice thins to say about Nebraska near the end.  Eric Collins is annoying, though.

you mean like did you know that LeRon Black was born in Omaha? and that Chantel White is from Nebraska and also plays for the Illinios?

How about that we got two really good guys form Illinios playing for,us next year- HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES? :)

Valid point.  Looking forward to "THEM APPLES" from Illinois on the Huskers roster! :D

Collins is so annoying.

Everytime I watch the two we had tonight it is like an SNL skit that has gone on too long.

Collins was that guy that nobody ever asked to hang out with yoor crew but was always there, you know?

Collins has so much fake enthusiasm for the "favored team" it is sickening.  I don't have a big problem with Shon.  When your team is the one on the short end of the stick the back-and-forth of the commentators can put one 'over he edge' that's for sure!!

We made more 3 more shots than Illinois.  The only difference was they had 18 more free throw attempts, and made 16 more.  We lose by 12.  Of course, I would like us to make more shots, but we can make free throws if we can get to the line.

Oh I know where the game tonight was lost, but you have to admit we just don't have that shooter that can consistently knock down a shot.  We have a guy that jacks up a shot more than he should, but we have beaten to death the fact that he is the only one willing to shoot at times.