If you haven't read basketballjones' most recent thread

on what is a motion offense, you should.  Regardless of your level of expertise, the exchange between jones and Dean Smith in that thread exemplifies one of the greatest things about this board.  Each of those gents deserve up arrows for those efforts and, in my opinion, those should be the most up-arrowed posts in the history of the board.  I was disappointed to see that, in spite of the fact the thread has been up almost 24 hours and had nearly 130 views, I was the first one to give them any up-arrows.

I understand why people will up-arrow humorous quips about things like Christian Standhardinger in a park, but this exchange between jones and Dean Smith was THE MOST substantively jam packed exchange I've ever seen on a sports message board, and if you don't read it, you'll be missing out.

I've seen boards with an "X's and O's" forum for discussion such as theirs.  It's really cool when things get going that way.

I'm not saying we need an "X's and O's" here, just that I've seen them before.  Sad thing is what I have seen didn't last all that long.  Hopefully we can get and keep discussion like this going.