Basketball creativity exercise

brfrad

I was thinking about something today while listening to the baseball game.  If you could replace one player "in the playing rotation" with a player recruited by Doc or Miles (includes transfers), who would it be and why?

Playing rotation

Pitchford

Rivers

Shields

Petteway

T Smith

L Smith

Webster

Parker

Recruit pool

McCray

Dagunduro

Harley

B Richardson

Bear Jones

Jeter

Gallegos

Ubel

Walker

Almeida

Talley

Bo Spencer

I don't know if I missed some, but you can plug them in, just remember it has to be someone recruited by Doc or Miles, or a transfer

I am torn between Bear Jones, Jeter, or Ubel.  We need a sharp shooter, a post player, and a point guard.  If given those choices I would go with Ubel replacing Rivers.

I'm starting to think Jeter would help this team almost as much as Ubel.  He didn't turn the ball over, distributed the ball well, could score, and played quality defense.  He would be an upgrade over Tai and Benny, and at this point Tarin, also (not saying Tarin won't be better).  It will be interesting next year when Watson gets here, and if his play matches his hype.

Could I have Ubel AND Marcus Perry? Let Petteway play point, Perry 2, Shields 3, Pitchford 4 and Ubel at 5. I like Jeter but we could use a guy who could flat out shoot it like Perry.

I also remember how Perry guarded Kevin Durant when we played Texas at home. He did a great job on him.