So what is a "Motion Offense" anyways?

Sorry for the 'Red' Arrow Dean Smith (post #9).  Darn twitchcy finger again!  I have a bad habit of using my keypad to scroll & its so sensitive that sometimes it interprets it as a click.  Admin tells me once you click an arrow the program won't let you 'undo' it. 

(Won't Someone please bail me out and give him a 'Green' arrow so at least it doesn't show  ;) ).

I give everybody who contributes a 'Green' Arrow (even tho I don't understand much of it :blink: )

I would love if we could get some clips with description in this thread.

That would be fantastic!

Is this what you are looking for??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLsj3_ddGck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TncPeigjFN8

Nope.

I was thinking of in-game possessions from the season.  I'd love it if guys could put together some clips of our guys doing what this thread details...what went well, what didn't go so well.  That kind of stuff.

Essentially, breaking down film.

(Won't Someone please bail me out and give him a 'Green' arrow so at least it doesn't show  ;) ).

I give everybody who contributes a 'Green' Arrow (even tho I don't understand much of it :blink: )

The good/bad part of the arrows is that they don't necessarily mean anything.

One can apply their own set of rules or values for the system. If someone wants to +1 every post that mentions.

I do refer to a poster's overall score if they seem to be "trouble" to validate that it's just not me.