2015-2016 Season Tickets

aksarben

As we wind down on what has been a rather disappointing season in Lincoln one has to wonder how this will affect season ticket sales for next season. Let me say right here I will be renewing my season tickets.

There are many who feel that with the talent level coming in next year things should be better but is that enough to get people to renew their tickets and sell out the entire season ticket block as has been done these first two seasons at Pinnacle Bank Arena?

Our Big Ten at home schedule is pretty good with attractive games and we will have Rhode Island and the ACC/Big Ten Challenge game in Lincoln next season, beyond that I have no idea who we'll be playing in the non-conference at home.

So the question for the group is - Are you going to renew your season tickets for 2015-2016, or has the bloom fallen off of the rose (or better stated has the novelty of the new arena worn off)?

There will be some drop-off from the casual fans. We have nearly double the number of season ticket holders that we did at Devaney. Of those who are new, some will decide that they can buy a few games individually rather than signing up for the season. 

Last year the AD made it a point that they would not increase donations or ticket prices to season ticket holders (because they did have the choice to after such a strong season). This year, our results on the court have prevented them from having that choice.

I may try to add a ticket, but I'm not too hopeful of my chances of getting that done.  

The chances that a seat right next to you opens up is low, but if you are willing to move around a little, you will absolutely be able to add a season ticket. Assuming you are going from 2 to 3 or 3 to 4, that is. 4 to 5 might be pretty tough.

I am currently a season ticket holder, but the ticket I pay for is under a friend's name. When can I put my name on a wait list?  And...what are my chances of getting 2 seats in the 200 level.  

Anytime.  Just call the ticket office.  I would think your chances will be good for 200 level seats next year.

I am currently a season ticket holder, but the ticket I pay for is under a friend's name. When can I put my name on a wait list?  And...what are my chances of getting 2 seats in the 200 level.  

Anytime.  Just call the ticket office.  I would think your chances will be good for 200 level seats next year.

Thanks for the help.  Much appreciated. 

As we wind down on what has been a rather disappointing season in Lincoln one has to wonder how this will affect season ticket sales for next season. Let me say right here I will be renewing my season tickets.

There are many who feel that with the talent level coming in next year things should be better but is that enough to get people to renew their tickets and sell out the entire season ticket block as has been done these first two seasons at Pinnacle Bank Arena?............................

So the question for the group is - Are you going to renew your season tickets for 2015-2016, or has the bloom fallen off of the rose (or better stated has the novelty of the new arena worn off)?

I would sure pick up Season Tickets if I lived in the Lincoln area (or move down a level if I were higher up).

lol..if my dad and I can get our 100 level seats, you can get our current 200 level seats...as long as you don't mind having the security bars blocking part of your view.

As we wind down on what has been a rather disappointing season in Lincoln one has to wonder how this will affect season ticket sales for next season. Let me say right here I will be renewing my season tickets.......................

Just a statistic that may help answer the OP's question:

-  Nebraska is 10th nationally in average attendance with an average of 15,550 per game. With one home game left, the Huskers are on track to break their single-season attendance average for the second straight year after averaging 15,419 in 2013-14.

This despite a lackluster season, with each game increasingly dashing the high original expectations.

I think many of the fans are Noobs, like me; and not easily daunted by a few bumps in the road. (if they are I would readily take advantage of the opportunity to purchase season tickets, if I didn't have any, or upgrade my seats.)  :)

I went back and found that the season ticket renewal rate from last year to this year was 97 percent, as reported by Rosenthal. Just given the stark contrast in results between the two seasons (especially at home), I think a renewal rate of under 90 percent is certainly possible for next year.

What were the first season numbers?

I went back and found that the season ticket renewal rate from last year to this year was 97 percent, as reported by Rosenthal. Just given the stark contrast in results between the two seasons (especially at home), I think a renewal rate of under 90 percent is certainly possible for next year.

What were the first season numbers?

I'm not sure, but for anyone who had tickets at the BDSC, I would have to assume that they renewed heading into PBA after the positive ending to that season (barring extenuating circumstances).

With one home game left, the Huskers are on track to break their single-season attendance average for the second straight year after averaging 15,419 in 2013-14.

This.

"Miles said Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman told the players they don't understand how good they have it, in terms of fan support."

I can't put myself in the minds of the coaches and players, but I sure hope we have a team (or will have a team next year) that has a sense of pride when wearing those letters across their chests.

Just called.  I can't get put on the waiting list until after the season is over. 

Wonder if you get put on the waiting list if you are kept on the waiting list until you get the seats.  So...since we were on last years list and didn't get moved if we would have to re request this year or if we will be on the list automatically.

Move requests must be made each year when renewing your season tickets. Requests for new season tickets carry over from year to year until you are offered tickets (subject to any current donation requirements being met). As has been the case the past few years once the season is done NU will put up a "waitlist" to request new or additional season tickets, they require a non-refundable deposit (usually $25 per seat).