LOL.

dochay

The one negative about the board, and it has happened many a years, is overreaction to losses.  Now tonight was a total debacle and there is no way to sugar coat that, but we really need to just keep winning games we should, and win a few we shouldn't.  The one thing I hate is the welp, we are going to the NIT talk.  

What I mean is that I hope the players don't think NIT right now, or that is where we will end up or worse.  We can compete with every team in the league.  There is no game we have left on our schedule that we can't win.  I am not saying we will win them all cause we won't.  The up and down emotions from some on the board though just bug me.  We go from we are close to bubble, to automatic NIT team after 1 game in the middle of conference play?  I don't think so, and I hope the players don't as well.  

We need look no further than last years run to see that we are never out of it, but oh how quickly some forget.

Okay? Didn't even know I was trying to be a dick. Just making a point that we can bitch all we want but it doesn't feel anything like those kids do right.

I can take it Iam a man... wait some other idiot already tried that line.

Just my $.02 if I am wrong sorry to ruin your rants.

But are you 40?

I got underwear that is 40.:)

Okay? Didn't even know I was trying to be a dick. Just making a point that we can bitch all we want but it doesn't feel anything like those kids do right.

I can take it Iam a man... wait some other idiot already tried that line.

Just my $.02 if I am wrong sorry to ruin your rants.

But are you 40?

I got underwear that is 40. :)

The way I had you pictured, 40s might fit over one thigh.  They make 'em bigger than that, don't they?

Last year's games against Michigan:

1.  In Lincoln on January 9 -- 70 to 71 loss

2.  In Michigan on February 5 -- 79 to 50 loss (and that's after Miles commenting several times that he really liked the matchup).

Bad things happen on occasion.  Time to move on.

Hope both Testaments are still healthy --  11 minutes between them toning (1 Old and 10 New).