Thank you for this board

ShortDust

Best message board I have ever seen or been associated with and I have seen many. 

I agree.   There is over reaction here - but not nearly to the extent that you seen on other boards. 

Of course, if the comparison is the rivals boards then it just being better than that place doesn't take much.

Best message board I have ever seen or been associated with and I have seen many. 

I agree.   There is over reaction here - but not nearly to the extent that you seen on other boards. 

Of course, if the comparison is the rivals boards then it just being better than that place doesn't take much.

Yup, but most of it tends to wear off by the next day or two.  We can go from possible bubble team to lucky to make the NIT, back to middle of the pack NIT team in a day or two.

Just browsing through threads on other boards.. Some people are clueless and shutting this team off already or saying bench our previous all conference player. We lost one game. Come on people! It's only a matter of time until the Fire miles threads start there. Season isn't over until we lose in our last game. Yes it's great to look at what we have coming in next year, but this team can have good games. Just needs to gel and start strong from the opening tip.