Closer to College GameDay than the Experts Thought...

AuroranHusker

Yes.  You are in camp ONIONS! or camp DIAPER DANDY!, but you cannot reside in both.

GIVE ME ONIONS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

Or neither, I suppose.

oh no you don't this ' Merica and you have to vote. :)

Neither of 'em bother me that much, I look at it like they both promote the game of basketball in whatever way they prefer. Some people, on the other hand, are annoyed by their antics and/or style. Of course, 'MUTE' is always an option, too! :)

Dick Enburg and Al McGuire where the best ever, Billy I hated.

I feel that Al was the first to tell us how the game was. That set the table for guys like Raffity and Vitale. They make you want to listen to them because they have make even bad games fun.

That's why I liked the three. Packer would say something and then Al would say, "You're wrong Billy." And then proceed to explain why he was so wrong.

To this day I remember McGuire doing a Louisville game when out of no where, having nothing to do with anything basketball or game related, in mid commentary he just slipped in. "And stay away from buying in the commodities market. Commodities are for losers." Then went right back into talking basketball. Must of just lost some money or something, but remember not being able to concentrate for the rest of the game wondering what a commodity was.

It appeared that the Michigan folks went all out today with the spotlight on them, poured a lot of emotion into the Wisky game from both fans & players. They played well, but a very emotional, tough loss for them.

Maybe they'll be a little worn down with the quick turnaround Tuesday, maybe still thinking about the one that got away tonight. Another huge opportunity for NU Tuesday - hope we can take advantage!

It appeared that the Michigan folks went all out today with the spotlight on them, poured a lot of emotion into the Wisky game from both fans & players. They played well, but a very emotional, tough loss for them.

Maybe they'll be a little worn down with the quick turnaround Tuesday, maybe still thinking about the one that got away tonight. Another huge opportunity for NU Tuesday - hope we can take advantage!

Oh yeah, it's payback time for that 71-70 loss to UM last year at the Vault!!