Now or Never

Hoops_Legend

Ok Nebrasketball fans the magic run that Nebraska made last year to make the Tourney started on this exact same week. So if Nebraska wants any chance to receive a at large bid without winning the BIG TEN tourney they need to win out at home starting today and get 2-3 wins on the road and end the season 11-7 or 10-8 anything less than 10-8 conference record and BIG TEN tourney championship would be required to reach the NCAA Tourney this year.

Facts are Facts everybody with the RPI where it is and the bad losses to Creighton and Incarnate Word and Hawaii this year this has to happen to make the tourney. 

Doable absolutely we need to score more than 55-60 a game to get there...

Nobody saw the run coming last year can it happen again??? It starts this week 

Ok Nebrasketball fans the magic run that Nebraska made last year to make the Tourney started on this exact same week. So if Nebraska wants any chance to receive a at large bid without winning the BIG TEN tourney they need to win out at home starting today and get 2-3 wins on the road and end the season 11-7 or 10-8 anything less than 10-8 conference record and BIG TEN tourney championship would be required to reach the NCAA Tourney this year.

Facts are Facts everybody with the RPI where it is and the bad losses to Creighton and Incarnate Word and Hawaii this year this has to happen to make the tourney. 

Great thoughts, will be trying my best tonight to help.

If you're going to tackle a ref, Silver, make sure to take the bigger one and leave the little dude to me.

If you're going to tackle a ref, Silver, make sure to take the bigger one and leave the little dude to me.

Hey Norm, quit talking about the refs, or you are going to make someone VERY weary.....

Hey Norm, quit talking about the refs, or you are going to make someone VERY weary.....

Couldn't think of any other way to do my best to help tonight.

Thought I might fake a heart attack in fromt of the locker room door so they can't get out to shoot around before the game.

And I'll pretend to be the EMT who insists we NOT move you.  "He's pretty big.  Our stretchers aren't built to withstand that kind of load.  Can you get the crane operator back here to have a look see?"

Thought I might fake a heart attack in fromt of the locker room door so they can't get out to shoot around before the game.

And I'll pretend to be the EMT who insists we NOT move you.  "He's pretty big.  Our stretchers aren't built to withstand that kind of load.  Can you get the crane operator back here to have a look see?"

If this works tonight we can do it every week.

Silver, I wish we would have gone with Plan A and tackled the refs.

I never would post a Bon Jovi video.  You guys should know me better than that.  How about a fat Elvis in Omaha right before he went to the great beyond...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essX4gvBXkU

I don't know why the video doesn't show up like normal.  Dimes, will you please fix?  Thanks, in advance.

Gotta run.  Someone needs a beer.

Silver, I wish we would have gone with Plan A and tackled the refs.
If I ever see a boom after a T again I will. Will take me 10 min to get to the floor, will need to sit and rest at least once, and will have to hope I could waddle onto the court before they see me coming, but it would take at least 4 guys to bring me down, "Just don't taze me bro"

Although tazing a fat man could be a fun half time show.;)