What's up with Nick Fuller

Watched the game last night and came away with a higher opinion of Fuller than I thought I would. No way the dude is 6'8 though. He's the same height as Petteway. Also he looks like he'd be more agile if he lost a few pounds

They added like 15 Pounds to his frame this year, he was lifter of the year, but I think he could loose a couple.

Whats the Deal with Nick Fuller.  He had two pretty good games when he played getting rebounds and scoring.

Give him 10-15 minutes I know he would put up the numbers on offense with his hustle plays.

That crap about he cant play Defense.  I watch him closely on the games he played and only one person scored on him and it was a pull up 3 pointer by Uthoff in transition.   Something else must be up.

Whats the Deal with Nick Fuller.  He had two pretty good games when he played getting rebounds and scoring.

Give him 10-15 minutes I know he would put up the numbers on offense with his hustle plays.

That crap about he cant play Defense.  I watch him closely on the games he played and only one person scored on him and it was a pull up 3 pointer by Uthoff in transition.   Something else must be up.

You have become a homer, Extreme.  You must have missed some game action.  I have no problem with arguing more minutes for Fuller, but to suggest that concern about his on-ball defense is just "crap" is reality avoidance at its finest.

You have become a homer, Extreme.  You must have missed some game action.  I have no problem with arguing more minutes for Fuller, but to suggest that concern about his on-ball defense is just "crap" is reality avoidance at its finest.

Fuller made a few mistakes against Rutgers...but it was not due to his lack of athleticism.  I would chalk it up to his lack of getting quality minutes.  I don't get to go to practice so I'm assuming the coaching staff knows what they are doing.  But in the short time we have seen Fuller on the floor he looks like someone who could help this team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its the first time I have ever seen a kid (Fuller) come off the bench in two straight games and play well helping the team,  then never see the floor again.. Something is very odd

Nothing odd.  Just numbers.  Miles typically doesn't go very deep in his bench.  Tai's re-emergence and Leslee Smith's return from injury take up minutes that might otherwise have fallen to Fuller.  If Nick Fuller wants to play, he needs to work his way into the top 8 players.  I don't think he's there yet.