Got a chance to chat with Andrew Drevo

colhusker

yesterday for a few minutes. We got back to Lincoln about the time he came down the street to help my father out in the yard.  What a nice guy, hope when I get home again I get a chance to talk to him more.  He had nothing but high praise for Miles and Collier.

Drevo was sneaky good.  Would love to have a player like him or John Turek in the program right now. 

yesterday for a few minutes. We got back to Lincoln about the time he came down the street to help my father out in the yard.  What a nice guy, hope when I get home again I get a chance to talk to him more.  He had nothing but high praise for Miles and Collier.

Drevo was sneaky good.  Would love to have a player like him or John Turek in the program right now. 

Drevo is one of my fav Huskers & fav people in life. NU would be blessed to have another one like him on the team...

I live in Mpls., and back in the day we put a beating on the Gophers. All I heard the next day was how some "walk-on" from Lincoln had lit them up. His name: Andrew Drevo.

From Huskers.com, 2002-03 season:

Jr. transfer from Morniingside, Andrew Drevo scored 10 of his career-high 27 points in a 16-0 run to open the contest, as Nebraska rode the emotional start to a stunning 80-60 triumph over No. 17 Minnesota...  (The following season NU won @ UM 77-60 w/ Brian Conklin & Nate Johnson stepping up)