Moses and Leslee

unl

Has anyone heard how Moses and Leslee are doing, or if they are still on track to come back by January? 

The game last night looks a lot different if they are playing. We can't have a 6-7 man rotation night after night.  If we can get them healthy, that's a pretty good rotation. Would love to see them back for Indiana if not sooner.

Walt and especially David played their hearts out and, really, kept us in the game. But when we double our post options, the production is really going to improve. 

Lastly, it was ugly, but I am still gloating about the win.  Gritty effort!

the good news is we have a lot of time off over the next few weeks to get those guys back.

I think we need to really lower our expectations for Leslee though. He's coming back from his 3rd serious knee injury. I wouldn't expect him to play more than 10 minutes a game, and we'll be lucky if he's 75% of what he was last year.

Moses should be back by the Indiana game. Miles said he would be out at least 2-3 weeks on Dec. 10th.

When these two return, we do not need to have exceedingly high expectations.  Yet, with even reasonable expectations, the team should be exponentially better.  Our depth will return, our interior defense should improve and our rebounding should improve.  Just a bit of improvement in those three categories will be great.