Ticket question

Jabht

UNL alumni back in town for Thanksgiving and want to go tonight. Is it easy to pick up tickets out front? I will need 4 taking my young kids to there first Husker basketball game. There hasn't been much activity on Craigslist, I don't know if that's common. Hate to drag the kids out in the cold if it is hard to buy out front. Our prices reasonable? Thanks for the advice.

UNL alumni back in town for Thanksgiving and want to go tonight. Is it easy to pick up tickets out front? I will need 4 taking my young kids to there first Husker basketball game. There hasn't been much activity on Craigslist, I don't know if that's common. Hate to drag the kids out in the cold if it is hard to buy out front. Our prices reasonable? Thanks for the advice.

My guess is that there will be a good number of decent priced tickets out front.  That's just a guess, but it is a busy time of year and close to Thanksgiving; I think there will be sellers. The last game there were guys selling outside the Arena (on the corner right by Longwell's), but I don't know the asking price.  

You might contact the ticket office to see if any tickets have been turned in.  That way you can check the location of the tickets and avoid some of the brokers hanging around.

Good luck! 

It's extremely easy to buy out front assuming the ticket office isn't sold out. It's almost like scalping is encouraged in Lincoln.

You should be able to find face or lower if you put some work into it.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I called the ticked office and got 4 tickets for 20 dollars each 8 rows from the court! Printed them off and good to go. Hope to see the boys play good tonight!

Go Big Red!

Damn, HB nailed that one! ;)

Good work getting the next generation fired up to be Husker fans.  Enjoy!

HB you sure did! I grew up in Lincoln all my life going to basketball games and was an avid red zoner in college during the Collier era. I moved away for work and we finally turn good. I went to one game last year but looking forward to taking the little ones.