2014-15 Nebraska Basketball Schedule Poster

extremehoops

Every year I like to see the Nebraska Basketball team Poster and we put it up at home in the Basement for each year and then look back at them to remember certain players.   But this one you cant see the players or how can I get Petteway to sign it for me when I can't see him.

Bad idea for seeing the entire team and for the player signing on Big Red night.

US ALWAYS.

Too "artsy" for my taste. I'll have to see a real poster to be sure, but this one looks as dark as an Ingmar Bergman movie and the schedule is virtually illegible. I like to be able to see the faces of the players since that is the allure of basketball when compared with football where players in uniform might as well be automatons.

16 Days to B1G Basketball: Ranking the B1G Basketball Team Posters - BT Powerhouse

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/2014/10/29/7087889/16-days-to-b1g-basketball-ranking-the-b1g-basketball-team-posters

Guess where the Nebrasketball poster ranks?  Keep in mind the blogger is a Purdue fan.

Thanks for the link, 9er. Nebrasketball brings it! GBR

16 Days to B1G Basketball: Ranking the B1G Basketball Team Posters - BT Powerhouse

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/2014/10/29/7087889/16-days-to-b1g-basketball-ranking-the-b1g-basketball-team-posters

Guess where the Nebrasketball poster ranks?  Keep in mind the blogger is a Purdue fan.

WE WON THE BIG TEN POSTER CHAMPIONSHIP!!!  WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Can't nobody say we've never won a conference championship in basketball.  #Justdidit.

I might be a little biased....but I like our poster a lot. It kind of reminds me of a year or two ago when someone put a bunch of shots from a photographer up on here that were really cool. I'm entirely too lazy to go and look on my own but this shot has been my wallpaper on my computer ever since.

550090_10151256007342899_211526769_n.jpg