Top 8 players

Norm Peterson

Also, no chance Webster isn't starting.

You almost got me with the double negative :)

I think there is a small chance we roll with Parker, Petteway, Shields, Rivers, and Pitchford.

Ok, fine. Almost no chance Webster isn't starting. ;)

I could totally see Parker starting, and maybe even Smith, I think Webster starts over Rivers, at least to start the season.

I could see Webster playing either point or the 2-guard and starting at either, depending on whether there's a big who brings more to the floor than the guards.  In any case, I see the nucleus of Petteway, Shields and Pitchford in there at either the 2, 3, 4 or the 3, 4, 5.  Or potentially the 2, 3, 5.  And you fill in around that.

Not sure I'd go that far. It'd be nice if someone stepped up on the offensive side, but they made it to the NCAA tournament and finished 4th in the conference without it last year. THIS year, I don't know that we need a ton more production from the PG spot. If we get it, it might take the team to the next level, but they're a tournament team right now without it. 

Hopefully Tai's game has greatly improved, and I haven't since T. Smith play in a game yet, BUT point guard was a glaring hole in our line-up last year and somebody, SOMEBODY has to step up. 

Well, we have a vacancy at the SG spot with Gallegos leaving and if the report of the scrimmage is accurate, Tai is hitting from beyond the arc at a rate that would have easily eclipsed Gallegos' numbers.  Granted, it's just one game, but that's all we have to go on right now.  Whether it's at point or SG, I think there's room in the backcourt for a guy who started all of last year.

Hopefully Tai's game has greatly improved, and I haven't since T. Smith play in a game yet, BUT point guard was a glaring hole in our line-up last year and somebody, SOMEBODY has to step up. 

Well, we have a vacancy at the SG spot with Gallegos leaving and if the report of the scrimmage is accurate, Tai is hitting from beyond the arc at a rate that would have easily eclipsed Gallegos' numbers.  Granted, it's just one game, but that's all we have to go on right now.  Whether it's at point or SG, I think there's room in the backcourt for a guy who started all of last year.

True dat. Tai's my guy! ;)