Who's going to Hawaii?

Handy Johnson

I have my tickets!  Check Hawaiian airlines and Diamond Head Classic websites.  I ended up calling Pleasant Holidays which is on both websites I believe.  You pick your flight and type of room you want at the Outrigger Hotel on Waikiki Beach.  The package includes airfare, 5 nights stay, transportation to and from the airport and to and from all the games, tickets to the games and some other small perks. 

I'll be there. Fortunately I have friends there which brings a lot of Aloha Spirit to my wallet. When I called about tickets they said that a lot of the best seats are currently tied up with Hawaii season ticket holders and other booster types and won't be made available until later this month if they aren't all sold. This was in regards to the packages. I don't remember the day off the top of my head but they also said they'd email a notice to me.

I'll be there. Fortunately I have friends there which brings a lot of Aloha Spirit to my wallet. When I called about tickets they said that a lot of the best seats are currently tied up with Hawaii season ticket holders and other booster types and won't be made available until later this month if they aren't all sold. This was in regards to the packages. I don't remember the day off the top of my head but they also said they'd email a notice to me.

When we play Hawaii, the tickets may be tough but not impossible.

But the rest of the time (from what I have seen in prior years on TV) good seats should be readily available.

Yet, I acknowledge I have never been to this tournament live...perhaps others should also opine.

When we play Hawaii, the tickets may be tough but not impossible.

But the rest of the time (from what I have seen in prior years on TV) good seats should be readily available.

Yet, I acknowledge I have never been to this tournament live...perhaps others should also opine.

Unless there is a home team most of these holiday tournaments are poorly attended