Season Ticket Swap?

rwmctrofholz

I have a single in the lower bowl that I'd be interested in trading, along with some cash, for a pair in the 200 or 300 levels.

My motivation?  Quite frankly my wife is a bandwagon fan and now that the ghost of Barry Collier is a faint memory, she wants to start going.  Lame, but whatever.

You need to find a member that just got separated or divorced.

Trouble is...you will possibly need to do it on an annual basis, as the desire to be a couple tends to often re-bloom!

I haven't looked at the schedule close enough to determine what games I'm going to attend but it's possible I may have a few games that I would trade with the OP. I have a pair in section 319, row 5 and more often than not I'm the only one who attends so I don't need two seats (although my extra seat is a nice coat rack). I do attend some games with my son so I can't give up all of the games and as I said I need to look at the schedule more closely. Maybe I can do that over this weekend.

OK I just looked at a schedule and I would swap the following games straight up (no cash involved, my two seats in section 319 for your one seat in section 104) -

11/6 Southwest Minnesota State

11/18 Central Arkansas

11/25 UN-Omaha

12/10 Incarnate Word

1/8 Rutgers

1/11 Illinois

2/3 Northwestern

As noted above my seats are in section 319, row 5 so they are "square" with the floor as you look directly on at the scorer's table and team benches and the railing in the 300 does not obstruct your view.

For all others this is a straight trade, if the OP does not want to do this that's fine. I will not sell any individual games via any medium other than StubHub, this avoids me having to deal with collecting money etc.

OK I just looked at a schedule and I would swap the following games straight up (no cash involved, my two seats in section 319 for your one seat in section 104) -

11/6 Southwest Minnesota State

11/18 Central Arkansas

11/25 UN-Omaha

12/10 Incarnate Word

1/8 Rutgers

1/11 Illinois

2/3 Northwestern

As noted above my seats are in section 319, row 5 so they are "square" with the floor as you look directly on at the scorer's table and team benches and the railing in the 300 does not obstruct your view.

For all others this is a straight trade, if the OP does not want to do this that's fine. I will not sell any individual games via any medium other than StubHub, this avoids me having to deal with collecting money etc.

Deal.   Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can iron out the details.  I'd put my phone number on here, but I don't want any of the usual pervs on the board sending me and sexts.