OT: Tim Miles Grants Birthday Wish for 50-Year-Old

HuskerActuary

I know this should probably go in the media thread, but this is just hilarious. Watch if you need a laugh.

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/Lances-Journal-Tim-Miles-Grants-Birthday-Wish-Sept-15-2014-275218451.html

Not that I feel better about Smith after watching this video but I'm excited to see him in action this year.  I think he may end up being a great pickup for our program.  Funny video

I know this should probably go in the media thread, but this is just hilarious. Watch if you need a laugh.

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/Lances-Journal-Tim-Miles-Grants-Birthday-Wish-Sept-15-2014-275218451.html

Not that I feel better about Smith after watching this video but I'm excited to see him in action this year.  I think he may end up being a great pickup for our program.  Funny video

At least we now know that he could probably beat Molinari off the dribble

I think Smith is going to be a good one

I think Smith was a sleeper as a recruit.

I've talked to some guys who assume he's just another one of our last-minute pickups who will probably never contribute, a la Sergej and Mike Smith before him.

I'm thinking they might need to rethink that viewpoint.

I have heard the same thing. I don't see him not being a contributor right away. He has a very good chance to be starting pg at the beginning of the year.