TP is "The Man"

HuskerFever

It's the off-season. Football has started. Basketball news is bleak... or is it?

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/2014/florida-atlantic/sideline-chatter-fireworks-now-part-of-gameday-expereince/article_1d0c4061-5ce7-5d8d-a9b9-93ada660db8e.html

“Terran Petteway is the man,” a fan yelled to the Husker basketball player, who was standing behind the Husker bench. It’s sounding more and more like a school that takes its hoops pretty seriously.

Couldn't find a good existing thread to put this, but it made me laugh and smile at the same time. Times are changing.

I decided to make a statement myself, Ias I wore my HuskerHoops shirt to the game...had a couple good comments about it as well.

I wore my HHC shirt and got one as well.

Great idea, think I'll put it on next weekend for the home game vs McNeese State Cowboys (which can be seen nation-wide on ESPN-U). GO NEBRASKETBALL!!

A guy that has been sitting by us for years at Husker football games would drive me nuts anytime something basketball related would be on the big screen.  He'd make comments like "Yeah, like I'll ever go to a basketball game.  They suck." Never failed, said something smart ass every time and every time it drove me nuts.  I was unable to go to the game yesterday but next week I plan to go and I'm going to wear my NU HHC shirt proudly and anytime an NU hoops ad goes on the big screen I'm going to clap right in the man's face.  I'm sure he loves them now that they had some success last year.

A guy that has been sitting by us for years at Husker football games would drive me nuts anytime something basketball related would be on the big screen. He'd make comments like "Yeah, like I'll ever go to a basketball game. They suck." Never failed, said something smart ass every time and every time it drove me nuts. I was unable to go to the game yesterday but next week I plan to go and I'm going to wear my NU HHC shirt proudly and anytime an NU hoops ad goes on the big screen I'm going to clap right in the man's face. I'm sure he loves them now that they had some success last year.

Or he's a jaysker

I didn't note any B-ball promos on the big screen yesterday for the first time (although I did leave right after we scored the last td). Does this mean that the programs have reached the point where they do not need any additional hype? Or was I so deafened by the new sound system that I just missed them?

That does it I'm gonna wear my NU-bb shirt this weekend. I'll be in the north stadium towards the east side. You should be able to spot me when the viener schlinger shoots one up my way, as I'll be the fan in the Nebraska basketball shirt that jumps up and catches the hot dog behind my back! :D

Maybe if we got 50 people who all wore their HHC shirts it would be seen as a "Movement"....like Alice...you old guys remember Alice...But "The Movement" could be better served if we all waited for the Miami game where a recruit or 2 could see the love!

That does it I'm gonna wear my NU-bb shirt this weekend. I'll be in the north stadium towards the east side. You should be able to spot me when the viener schlinger shoots one up my way, as I'll be the fan in the Nebraska basketball shirt that jumps up and catches the hot dog behind my back! :D

Maybe if we got 50 people who all wore their HHC shirts it would be seen as a "Movement"....like Alice...you old guys remember Alice...But "The Movement" could be better served if we all waited for the Miami game where a recruit or 2 could see the love!

Oh...... that's way better than my idea of bringing rolls of TP into the stadium. :huh: