WesterCatch

HuskerFever

These are the uniquely delusional views of an FAU player that they would win a rematch with NU...saying among other things:

“If we go back to Nebraska again I still think in our hearts, and I think we all think that, we are going in and beating them,” Smith said. “They sure weren't faster than us. We had way more speed than them. They just capitalized on our mistakes.”

http://fauowlaccess.com/articles/246/was-fau-overconfident-against-nebraska.aspx

I am sure they will have plenty of opportunity to prove their confidence while they are in Tuscaloosa on Saturday. 

I realize this has little to do with the catch...but I did not think this clown deserved a separate topic.

I wouldn't characterize it as delusion so much as confidence in himself and the team.  And I would expect nothing less from a Division I athlete.

Besides, what do you want them to say?  "Nebraska totally outclassed us in every way."???

Imagine if they felt that way about playing in Lincoln, then they would have to think they had absolutely no hope this weekend in Tuscaloosa.  Might as well just not even bother playing the game...

I wouldn't characterize it as delusion so much as confidence in himself and the team.  And I would expect nothing less from a Division I athlete.

Besides, what do you want them to say?  "Nebraska totally outclassed us in every way."???

Imagine if they felt that way about playing in Lincoln, then they would have to think they had absolutely no hope this weekend in Tuscaloosa.  Might as well just not even bother playing the game...

Still seems like it would be better to shut up...man up...and let your actions do your talking.

While I will root like heck for FUA to prove their worthiness this week...I am not dumb enough to go find a bookie to discuss it with.

I know it didn't count...but gees the man has hands!

The catch of 40+ yards wiped out by Cotton being down field was phenomenal...and the one handed grab was really good too!

I would have put photos here but no jpg allowed. 

https://www.facebook.com/HuskerExtra/photos/a.10150662458457074.419861.12805982073/10152738053027074/?type=1

10620809_10152738053027074_2730608584661