Game time

Don't worry (I know you didn't) I'm still alive wondering if we have a meeting spot set up for football season and then basketball season would love to meet some of you in person finally and if we could figure out a hang out that we all gather at before games that would be awesome ... My wife and i usually choose brewskys in the haymarket or lazlos to hang out before games but let's get something figured out so that way we can all get together and get a little more "jazzed up" before games

Pre-game at Gate 25 is pretty good, especially that one bartender ;)

Plus you'll get to watch Matt Davison chug his pregame beers.

I have indeed done that....although I still prefer watching a certain bartender serve drinks....I know for a fact that she would meet the Norm Peterson seal of approval.

I have indeed done that....although I still prefer watching a certain bartender serve drinks....I know for a fact that she would meet the Norm Peterson seal of approval.

Did she play volleyball?

Did she play volleyball?

Well, Norm, if you're asking if she is the mom of any certain young poster on here, the answer is "no". :)  And I am not referring a former volleyball player who also played some basketball.

I have kind of gravitated to Gate 25 as my pregame go-to spot.

Sometimes on my way from there to the arena, I'll need to make a quick stop into Mellow Mushroom for one last beverage.  It's kind of a long walk.

That's it! I am going to open a stand on the bridge on the way over and back. That has to be one of the coldest walks I have ever walked last year.

I guess I need to start ponying up and paying to park on the less cold side.

Did she play volleyball?

Well, Norm, if you're asking if she is the mom of any certain young poster on here, the answer is "no".  :)  And I am not referring a former volleyball player who also played some basketball.

That player is the strength coach of the Hastings college volleyball team. :lol: