fall updates

kansashusker

I could be mistaken but I believe the staff is allowed to work with 4 players at a time now and are doing that until the first practice in Oct when they can all be together. By staff I mean the wbb coaches but more so particularly the strength coaches. And for sure during the month of September they'll be hosting some future recruits on home football game weekends. Most likely recruits from the 2016 class. We'll have to keep our ears and eyes peeled to see just who makes the trip to Lincoln during that time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new on how things are looking now that Anya Kalenta is in town?

Coaches are really excited to get the season started. One of the biggest improvements resulting from late summer practices was Darrien Washington. Chandler Smith and Jasmine Cincore are really starting to get into the flow of things. Natalie Romeo loves to get out and run. They think towards the end of the season everything should come together. Hailie Sample, Rachel Theriot and Tee Laudermill are looking really good in 4 girl practices. Anya hasn't been here long enough to get a read on.

Coaches are working with 4 at a time now. October 6th 2 hour practices start with the whole squad. October 15 is the date for first official practice.  

51 days till the first exhibition game.

• 2 weeks later...

lmao. I read the knew posts from the bottom up. Couldn't figure out why bugs wanted to know if I had been in a cold pool until I got up to Silver's post. Then I started laughing.  I am an old white guy.  My font isn't big before I get in the pool.

Thanks now I have to clean all the diet pepsi I just spit out when I read your post there Kansas, that was funny right there.:)