Just a question

Huskerpapa

Jonathon Holmes is son of former Husker Joe Holmes and Doc tried to get him here while he was still around.  I think we were at the top of Jonathon's list but he chose UT instead.  He's a former  4 star recruit who might have some interest in moving.  Just thinking out loud.

Wouldn't JH have to have graduated in 3 yrs to be a grad transfer? ... His 13 ppg & 7+ rpg would fit nicely into any lineup at 6'-9" 240#... ;)

His name was on the above list of Texas seniors.  He'd be about as welcome as anyone on that list and there's a Nebraska connection which gives it an aura of plausibility to even mention it.  I'd take his 13 and 7.  Damn straight I would.

As a 'grad' transfer eligible to play right away, JH would need to graduate this summer. Tall task, I'd imagine. Hope it happens for JH & NU as he'd be another great 'big' get for Miles & Co.!!

His name was on the above list of Texas seniors.  He'd be about as welcome as anyone on that list and there's a Nebraska connection which gives it an aura of plausibility to even mention it.  I'd take his 13 and 7.  Damn straight I would.

As a 'grad' transfer eligible to play right away, JH would need to graduate this summer. Tall task, I'd imagine. Hope it happens for JH & NU as he'd be another great 'big' get for Miles & Co.!!

Maybe he took a bunch of summer school and finished up his degree in sociology already.

Maybe he took a bunch of summer school and finished up his degree in sociology already.

I'm good w/ that... I guess we shall see soon enough!! GBR

What I've heard is there's a big international kid that they're looking to have walk on, but it's not an issue of eligibility, it's whether or not they want to take him.

To Serge, or not to Serge... or, perhaps, he's more of an Aleks or AA! ;)

Sergej.

He'd have to be fairly awful or have some other issue for us to not want a Kurkowski replacement.

Man, 49r is lobbing softballs for everyone to hit out of the park this morning.  Way to be the set-up man, 9r.

For every Johnny Carson there has to be an Ed McMahon, Norm.

*edit*

Upon further consideration, I'd like to think of myself as sort of a Point Guard.  Assists are my game.

...think I'd be a good fit for the system they run at Creighton?

Just saw something on the sports center app it was about a Minnesota recruit named Gaston Diedhiou wasn't excepted because of "inadequate marks on an English proficiency test." He's 6'9 and will be eligible for at least part of the 14-15 season if he passes the exam before the 2nd semester. Fits the rumors as well as any. But, like everybody else I have no idea.

Just saw something on the sports center app it was about a Minnesota recruit named Gaston Diedhiou wasn't excepted because of "inadequate marks on an English proficiency test." He's 6'9 and will be eligible for at least part of the 14-15 season if he passes the exam before the 2nd semester. Fits the rumors as well as any. But, like everybody else I have no idea.

was just on their site and this kid would fit the bill. 6'9" and an incoming freshman. Wonder how he got here if it is true, could be a really good story. Will try to find some free stuff on him.

No.