Season Ticket Renewals

Start checking your mailboxes. The ticket office told me yesterday that renewals will be sent out in 1-2 weeks. A sign that the season is getting closer!

The women's renewal had to be in as of yesterday. I wonder why the men's renewal is 1 - 2 weeks away ?

IIRC last year's payment for my tickets were due in mid to late August for men's.

Start checking your mailboxes. The ticket office told me yesterday that renewals will be sent out in 1-2 weeks. A sign that the season is getting closer!

The women's renewal had to be in as of yesterday. I wonder why the men's renewal is 1 - 2 weeks away ?

IIRC last year's payment for my tickets were due in mid to late August for men's.

That sounds about right.  Three months 'til #Nebrasketball will be playing the '14-15 season!!

This should make PBA happy.  I was talking to a guy who works there the other day and aside from the fact that the U gets most of the money that the PBA makes, the most frustrating thing is that the Big 10 so slow at releasing the final schedule.  They can't schedule anything during the basketball season until they know what the men's schedule is going to be (since the women's comes out a hell of a lot earlier than then men's they are a non issue)...and the U won't tell them until they make it public.

Season ticket renewals posted online this morning, note that they are now charging a "Facility Fee" of $1.00 per ticket per game so $17.00 extra per season ticket. NU says they "ate" this fee last year but are now adding it to the STH invoices.

Also can someone tell me - weren't the 200 level seats $10 per game last season?

Haven't got mine in the mail yet, but the renewal form is now accessible by logging into the online ticket account. 

I supposed if we want to request an upgrade in seats, we are supposed to make the request on the renewal form? Has anyone spoken to the ticket office about this? I suppose I will call them myself about upgrading but just wanted to check with the folks here first. I have to think there will not be any opportunities to upgrade this year as I can't imagine anyone not renewing their tickets after last season...

Just checked mine out online. I'm pretty sure my lower bowl tickets said $22 on them last year. Can anyone confirm that's what they were? If that's correct, even with the 'facility charge' thing the cost this year per game is equivalent or even less depending on the number of home games. I'm pretty sure the U might be eating this again (just building it into the total cost) but separating the charge out on the bill.

There is one less home game this season, and you can make a request for seat improvement or moves on the online version of your invoice. You do not need to wait for the paper invoice to request changes.

About the requesting upgrades thing...there's not going to be anything to upgrade to, right? Donations for donation required seating are due back in April i think. So if there were any better seats available they would've know back then. I guess it's still possible that someone pays their donation but then doesn't renew their seats, but really unlikely. I just don't see too much moving around in the coming years.

Except that the "Facility Fee" adds $17 per season ticket to your bill. According to someone in the NU ticket office this morning NU absorbed this fee last season, and this season is passing it on. It's nice that they did this but really this fee should have been added to last season's invoices, because no matter where the money is going to or for any thing more than what I paid last season is still a price increase.

Also side note - I'm hearing that parking prices are increasing however (at least a the MarketPlace Lot on the corner of 10th & Q).

Except that the "Facility Fee" adds $17 per season ticket to your bill. According to someone in the NU ticket office this morning NU absorbed this fee last season, and this season is passing it on. It's nice that they did this but really this fee should have been added to last season's invoices, because no matter where the money is going to or for any thing more than what I paid last season is still a price increase.

Also side note - I'm hearing that parking prices are increasing however (at least a the MarketPlace Lot on the corner of 10th & Q).

You haven't found Norm's spot, yet, huh?