did pitchford ever recover from his injury?

Ya'll are bored.

It happened in the Penn St. game. He finished the season scoring in double figures in five of the next six games including games scoring 17, 15 and 15 before the clunker vs. Baylor.

It was never an issue.

right.. Short term memories in this thread, Walt was huge for us down the stretch.

Not to move the subject away from Walt's knee, but I noticed last year and in some recent photos that Shavon Shields still wears a sleeve on his right arm. Has he never really healed up from that elbow problem he had as a freshman a few years back or is he just more so trying to prevent it from occurring again? Or did he just get comfortable wearing it and decided to keep doing it?

Not to move the subject away from Walt's knee, but I noticed last year and in some recent photos that Shavon Shields still wears a sleeve on his right arm. Has he never really healed up from that elbow problem he had as a freshman a few years back or is he just more so trying to prevent it from occurring again? Or did he just get comfortable wearing it and decided to keep doing it?

I think it is probably just a shooting sleeve that you see some guys wear now.  You see a lot of them wear padded sleeves on their legs now too.  It has some padding on it, so maybe it is just a precautionary thing as I think his elbow is completely healed.