Sir Paul

Paul was my least favorite Beatle, but I've heard the show was really good.  I got four tickets to see Ringo in Omaha this October which I'm pretty pumped about.  :)

Paul's my favorite Beatle.

My folks are debating about seeing Ringo (they were at last night's show and loved it).

A reading of the original article indicates that Leslee Smith was scheduled to play guard this year. Perhaps coach Miles should reevaluate his assessment of his players' skills before the season starts. As for the Beatles, I was studying hard at that time and sort of missed the whole craze although my mom and sister once saw them perform in Kansas City. Thus, I never had a favorite. I'm thinking that giving a jersey to Elvis would really be more impressive if we can ever get him to come back to Lincoln.

A reading of the original article indicates that Leslee Smith was scheduled to play guard this year. Perhaps coach Miles should reevaluate his assessment of his players' skills before the season starts. As for the Beatles, I was studying hard at that time and sort of missed the whole craze although my mom and sister once saw them perform in Kansas City. Thus, I never had a favorite. I'm thinking that giving a jersey to Elvis would really be more impressive if we can ever get him to come back to Lincoln.

They did this song didn't they?

It was a good show, even in the cheap seats. Nothing wrong with Sir Paul leading the crowd in a "Husker Power" chant.

That is so awesome he lead that chant. Talk about the best way to endear himself in the hearts of Nebraska fans! Can you imagine if he would have put on the jersey on at the very end of the concert?!

It was a good show, even in the cheap seats. Nothing wrong with Sir Paul leading the crowd in a "Husker Power" chant.

I was not at the show...BUT if Paul lead the crowd in "HUSKER POWER"...then I think we should have a new clip for the big timeouts late in a close game!

Way better than Bon J.