A different perspective...

However, I am fairly stunned at how Miles' prep recruiting has gone. With the fancy new facilities, his own twitter celebrity status and fresh off an NCAA bid, I would have expected Nebraska to be in with some consensus top-100 recruits, but that hasn't seemed to be the case. After two and a half years already, his roster has just four 4-year recruits and only one of them has seen the court (Webster actually is from New Zealand and had a dreadful freshman year). Their highest rated recruit, Nate Fuller from Wisconsin, redshirted this past year, and the wing is presumably stuck behind Terran Petteway, Shavon Shields and David Rivers for serious playing time. They add 6-10 big man Jacob Hammond this year who chose the Huskers over Texas Tech, Oklahoma and TCU, but again, nothing here that seems out of their league.

A bunch of people replying to that post about it being too long to read.  Classic SB Nation.

My gut tells me that Chambers is on the Sadler trajectory as opposed to the Miles trajectory. 

Solid! Aside from the author's inability to use apostrophes correctly.

Agree'd

Do'nt agr'ee a't a'll. Ai'nt noth'n the're o'dd... ;)

However, I am fairly stunned at how Miles' prep recruiting has gone. With the fancy new facilities, his own twitter celebrity status and fresh off an NCAA bid, I would have expected Nebraska to be in with some consensus top-100 recruits, but that hasn't seemed to be the case. After two and a half years already, his roster has just four 4-year recruits and only one of them has seen the court (Webster actually is from New Zealand and had a dreadful freshman year). Their highest rated recruit, Nate Fuller from Wisconsin, redshirted this past year, and the wing is presumably stuck behind Terran Petteway, Shavon Shields and David Rivers for serious playing time. They add 6-10 big man Jacob Hammond this year who chose the Huskers over Texas Tech, Oklahoma and TCU, but again, nothing here that seems out of their league.

I agree with this.  Leslee's injury has made our inability to fill scholarships even more concerning.  It's like being on probation. 

With our lack of depth, if one of our "Big Three" (Terran, Shavon, Walt) goes down, it could be an ugly year.