Tim Miles jab at Creighton

If we are picked Top 25 preseason, we should print some "Only RANKED Show in the State" t-shirts

This is a great idea. I think Creighton used the exact wording last year, so if we could tweak 1-2 words just to make it original, I'd wear one.

I think t-shirts that say we only lost to Baylor by 14 instead of 30. Or something like that. Just to be worn for that game.

No way... what a loser's mentality with a shirt like that. Just my opinion.

I don't see Miles and McDerm really rooting against the other program. They both probably see the "rivalry" as being a good thing for basketball fans in the state and may play up that aspect. Sort of like fighters hyping the gate before a championship bout. This take is coming from one who comes from a state which has had both true rivalry hatred of other programs ( KU-KState, and "old" KU/MU) and "meh" rivalry KU/Wichita). So let the (head) games begin.

If we are picked Top 25 preseason, we should print some "Only RANKED Show in the State" t-shirts

This is a great idea. I think Creighton used the exact wording last year, so if we could tweak 1-2 words just to make it original, I'd wear one.

I think t-shirts that say we only lost to Baylor by 14 instead of 30. Or something like that. Just to be worn for that game.

No way... what a loser's mentality with a shirt like that. Just my opinion.

Agreed.  The thought (even jokingly) of making a t-shirt celebrating a loss is not intelligent.

I know the answer to this question, but I will ask it just to ask it...

Why would any Creighton fans be at a whistle stop tour celebrating the Huskers, and the Husker program? 

Perhaps Creighton could come up with a similar refreshing idea so that their coaches can make (haha) fun of the Husker program.