I'm ready

unl

I'm ready for the season to start already.  Normally I'm itching just for football (which I still am), but I still think about Terran hitting that 3 on the left wing before the first media timeout against Wisconsin quite frequently.  When's the last time we've had this much momentum during the offseason?  Bring on November already. 

I'm ready for the season to start already.  Normally I'm itching just for football (which I still am), but I still think about Terran hitting that 3 on the left wing before the first media timeout against Wisconsin quite frequently.  When's the last time we've had this much momentum during the offseason?  Bring on November already. 

Me too.  I am sick of summer.  I HATE summer.  Terrible weather and tornadoes.  

And this home football season is going to suck.  Basketball can't get here quick enough.

It's going to be another wild ride for Nebrasketball. #PBAMagic

The problem with the world cup is that every game has been worse than the previous.

We won.

We Tied.

We lost (and got thoroughly out played)

What next?

Probably get bumped from the tournament and the world still won't take us seriously (why should they?)

I don't think we got out played by Germany, but that is just my opinion. I know that Belguim beat us 4-2 in a friendly, but Imthink we are a better team now, and should advance to the next round. It will be tough and my even come down the PKs. If that happens I feel very confidant with Tim in goal.

But, every team we played has been better than the one before. Is Belgium better than Germany?

When I listened to the game on the radio Thursday, those guys were saying that USA and Belgium were an even match FWIW.

Belgium is a very solid team but with the recent injuries and red card we can go toe to toe with them.

If Bradley plays like he did for most of the Portugal match we should win.

The problem with the world cup is that every game has been worse than the previous.

We won.

We Tied.

We lost (and got thoroughly out played)

What next?

Probably get bumped from the tournament and the world still won't take us seriously (why should they?)

I don't think we got out played by Germany, but that is just my opinion. I know that Belguim beat us 4-2 in a friendly, but Imthink we are a better team now, and should advance to the next round. It will be tough and my even come down the PKs. If that happens I feel very confidant with Tim in goal.

Our tactical strategy made it look like Germany was dominating, but it's pretty obvious that Klinsmann was just going to pack it in to the box and defend defend defend.  All we needed was to draw or lose by a close margin to advance so we were happy to defend.  That's not to say that Germany isn't clearly better, but I don't think it was as dominating as some folks (like Müller) said it was.

But, every team we played has been better than the one before. Is Belgium better than Germany?

When I listened to the game on the radio Thursday, those guys were saying that USA and Belgium were an even match FWIW.

Belgium is a very solid team but with the recent injuries and red card we can go toe to toe with them.

If Bradley plays like he did for most of the Portugal match we should win.

If Jozy is able to be back, that would be very helpful too.

http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/

Ya but everyone knows everything about FIFA including their rankings are a joke. FIFA make the NCAA look like the most honorable organization in the world.

Sure, but it's all we have, so take it for what it's worth.