Tai's summer

GATA

I know it's in the Media thread, but it should be in this thread every bit as much.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfknecht-husker-webster-works-to-vie-for-spot-with-new/article_d27d2359-11ba-5971-9ab7-7cc75187ec52.html

“Early on, Terran was getting the best of him,” Harriman said. “It’s gone back to where it’s fairly even now. So it’s been fun to watch.

I know it's in the Media thread, but it should be in this thread every bit as much.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/barfknecht-husker-webster-works-to-vie-for-spot-with-new/article_d27d2359-11ba-5971-9ab7-7cc75187ec52.html

“Early on, Terran was getting the best of him,” Harriman said. “It’s gone back to where it’s fairly even now. So it’s been fun to watch.

That is excellent news. Tai and Terran taking care of business!

IMG_5586_zpse29fd360.png

Tai is definitely looking more put together this summer than last fall.  Couldnt figure out the damn twitter thing so I just screen shot it.

That's great news.  Last year he was a bit pudgy.  This should help him with the grind of college bball as I do think he wore down a bit at the end of last year.  The biggest thing for him is just improving his shot.  Hopefully the hardword pays off...we all know he has the ability to make things happen off the dribble but its much tougher to do so if the opposing team knows they can sag off of you daring you to shoot the ball. 

If that's BJ Day in the middle, I think they exaggerated on his height.

This is BJ Day 

When I watched his HUDL video it listed him as #55 or so I thought. So I was apparently looking at the wrong guy. So that would probably explain why they guy looked so unimpressive to me. Based on this picture, this is not who I thought was BJ Day. Sorry for the confusion.

This is BJ Day 

When I watched his HUDL video it listed him as #55 or so I thought. So I was apparently looking at the wrong guy. So that would probably explain why they guy looked so unimpressive to me. Based on this picture, this is not who I thought was BJ Day. Sorry for the confusion.

Glad to see you can admit your mistake.  

This thread and the Petteway off season thread have added more anticipation for the season for me.  Tai's added muscle should help him to finish better at the rim and hopefully he can have more confidence in his jump shot and perhaps even have a quicker release.  For Petteway, I hope we see an improved jumper and better decision making.  Looking forward to another great year at the PBA.

I guess Tai is going back to New Zealand to try out for the FIBA team. Was really hoping he'd stay here all summer.

We knew he was going to do that. Part of the reason they didn't do one of those team bonding trips.

I haven't been reading the OWH, but never saw it in the LJS til now. Before all I saw was that he was considering it.

This is BJ Day 

Spare me your condescending remarks.

I think we will see a lot more of Tai driving into the lane like we saw in spurts last year. Would be huge to have a third threat to take guys off the dribble. With Walt and hopefully another shooter outside, we could be extremely tough to defend

Yep, gettin' to the rim as well as a threat of an outside shot will be amazing transformation in Tai's overall offensive game~!

This is BJ Day 

I apologize.  I wasn't trying to be condescending.  What I was trying to convey was that I am glad you were mistaken and that you admitted it.  Not because I want you to make mistakes but because of your earlier opinion I was a little down on BJ Day and you admitting that you made the mistake makes me feel better about Day.

This is BJ Day 

I apologize.  I wasn't trying to be condescending.  What I was trying to convey was that I am glad you were mistaken and that you admitted it.  Not because I want you to make mistakes but because of your earlier opinion I was a little down on BJ Day and you admitting that you made the mistake makes me feel better about Day.

I did think you were trying to be condescending, so thank you for clarifying that.