Tyronn Lue

Lue is the highest paid assistant coach in NBA history. He agreed to a four-year, $6.5 million deal.

Sure makes being an Associate Head Coach sound a lot more attractive, even if it's for the Cavs. Can you imagine if LeBron decides to go back?!

In a confusing turn of events, the underground fellas are really riled up about this and are spraining themselves to try and find a way to twist all this news into a shining example of Husker delusion.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

In a confusing turn of events, the underground fellas are really riled up about this and are spraining themselves to try and find a way to twist all this news into a shining example of Husker delusion.

HERE YOU GO ===> Lue is trying to lure LeBron to play college ball in Lincoln.

;)

Wow, there must be some really sick pups on there.

;)

I think you're getting confused with Smith... it's okay, I hear they have the same shooting motion.

;)

I think you're getting confused with Smith... it's okay, I hear they have the same shooting motion.

LeBron Smith, or perhaps, Leslee James, eh? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

KNTK - Gaskins & Stephens:  BREAKING: Tyronn Lue to coach LeBron James in Cleveland! Could this help Nebrasketball recruiting?

http://www.theticketfm.com/podcasts/gaskinsstephens/2014_7_11_2.mp3

(13:40)

Husker fans, and more importantly recruits, have just one degree of separation to the best player of this generation. John and Tom with instant reaction as LeBron released his announcement, including the connection between him and the Cavs’ new associate head coach, Tyronn Lue.

• 11 months later...