Indiana just took a commitment from this guy...

To be fair Arkansas, Miami, TCU, Illinois and a few others were coming after him. His coach wanted him to see whom else extended offers but the kids originally from Indiana so it was an easy sell.

Now I will say teams do tend to reach late but Indiana wasn't the only team coming for him.

A Big East invitation should be coming soon.

just found this on their web page, they play FCS football and this tells something about basketball

The Cardinals are coming off a 21-6 season in 2013-14, their first as a member of NCAA Division I and the Southland Conference.

They are trying to come up in the world.

just found this on their web page, they play FCS football and this tells something about basketball

The Cardinals are coming off a 21-6 season in 2013-14, their first as a member of NCAA Division I and the Southland Conference.

They are trying to come up in the world.

Sounds like their primary interest is not of this world.

Tim Priller Commits to Indiana - Crimson Quarry

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/2014/4/27/5658514/tim-priller-commits-to-indiana

Priller did play in Class 5A which is the highest basketball class in Texas and he had good statistics averaging 17.8 points, 4.7 boards, and 2 blocks per game. He also shot 51% from three point land and 78% from the free throw line. So in a way, he seems to be very much like fellow 2014 commit Max Hoetzel. In all likelihood, Priller is never going to be a great inside presence, but he could develop into a decent stretch four which is becoming the most important position in college basketball these days.