2014-15 Lineup as of April 24, 2014

unl

So with the guys on board now, what's the projected starting lineup?  I'm confident Tai will start among the "big 3", but I guess I see we may or may not have a new 5...meaning, I think Rivers or another guy could still start.   Rivers, Parker, Leslee, and Moses would be our top candidates for the 5th spot, you would think, then Fuller, Tarin, and Hammond after that.  

That's a nice, healthy rotation.   That's 8 guys I'm okay with 20+ minutes, with 9 and 10 not being bad options either.   Will Pettaway and Shields get over 35 minutes?  The only way I see them getting multiple rests is if Parker comes in and Webster slides to the 2 (you could argue they are most valuable on the team, plus we have more depth at the other spots).   Here's what I think we'll have-pretty fun to think about.

1-Webster, Parker

2-Pettaway, Fuller

3-Shields,

4-Rivers,  Leslee

5-Pitchford,   Moses

5- L. Smith/Ayegba

4- Pitchford/ Rivers

3- Shields/Fuller

2- Petteway/ Webster

1-Parker/ T. Smith

Redshirt: Hammond

Pitchford will rotate I think to the 5 at times, but I think you will see him out there with Ayegba a lot and Rivers with Smith or Rivers/Pitchford.

5- L. Smith/Ayegba

4- Pitchford/ Rivers

3- Shields/Fuller

2- Petteway/ Webster

1-Parker/ T. Smith

Pitchford will rotate I think to the 5 at times, but I think you will see him out there with Ayegba a lot and Rivers with Smith or Rivers/Pitchford.

I like that line up a lot.

5- L. Smith/Ayegba

4- Pitchford/ Rivers

3- Shields/Fuller

2- Petteway/ Webster

1-Parker/ T. Smith

5- L. Smith/Ayegba

4- Pitchford/ Rivers

3- Shields/Fuller

2- Petteway/ Webster

1-Parker/ T. Smith

I like that line up a lot.

So nice, you posted it twice. :)

BTW, I double-dig it too. :D

getting a true shooting guard like Cornish would really balance us out.

...and let's be honest, he was either destined for Cornell or the Land of Corn. We will gladly take him. (Sorry for the cornish joke ;))

We dont mind you being corny.

...and let's be honest, he was either destined for Cornell or the Land of Corn. We will gladly take him. (Sorry for the cornish joke ;))

Forgot to include the Cornjerkers as an option...

Hoopeston%20mascot.jpg

and Cornell is the original "Big Red", too, don't forget.

The nickname "Big Red" for Cornell teams originated in 1905. The late Romeyn Berry '04, then a recent Cornell graduate, was writing the lyrics for a new football song. Since Cornell had no nickname at the time, Berry simply referred to Cornell as the "big red team" and it caught on. Berry was graduate manager of athletics from 1919 through 1935 and was recognized as an outstanding authority on Cornell, its traditions and personalities. He was a distinguished writer and newspaper columnist locally. For his musical composition Berry won $25. The song earned a spot in the Cornell Verses, joining rowing songs and other lyrics descriptive of Cornell life.

Forgot to include the Cornjerkers as an option...

Hoopeston%20mascot.jpg

I want one. Would wear it to every game at the Vault.