BTN Tom Dienhart's Look at MVP Race in 2014-15 B1G Hoops

http://btn.com/2014/04/18/magnificent-7-an-early-look-at-2014-15-mvp-race/

2. Terran Petteway, Nebraska. Call him the “franchise.” The 6-6 junior swingman was a revelation after transferring from Texas Tech, leading the Big Ten with an 18.1-point average while also notching 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. Even better: Petteway helped lead the Cornhuskers to their first NCAA berth since 1998. Expect another big season in 2014-15, as many of Petteway’s pals are back.

Kaminsky's 1st and McGary's 3rd but NU's Petteway is known as "The Franchise." What say you?

http://btn.com/2014/04/18/magnificent-7-an-early-look-at-2014-15-mvp-race/

2. Terran Petteway, Nebraska. Call him the “franchise.” The 6-6 junior swingman was a revelation after transferring from Texas Tech, leading the Big Ten with an 18.1-point average while also notching 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. Even better: Petteway helped lead the Cornhuskers to their first NCAA berth since 1998. Expect another big season in 2014-15, as many of Petteway’s pals are back.

Kaminsky's 1st and McGary's 3rd but NU's Petteway is known as "The Franchise." What say you?

Franchise players produce banners. I wouldn't mind having a couple hung up while he's still here.

I disagree w Kaminsky. Nebraska matches up so well against them. While Wisconsin is gonna be really good. I don't think he is #1. He really struggles against athletes. I'd say Petteway is 1. McGary, who knows what you will be getting out of him.

vs everyone's all-athlete team Baylor - 19 points & 6 blocks, unstoppable vs Arizona with 29 points. He does quite well against athletes thank you.