Offseason sucks!

PimpMario

Me too. Red Sox left ten runners on and wasted a great Jon Lester effort. The season is over already. fire Farrell and lets get Bobby Valentine back. The sky is already falling. I should never have played hooky and watched it live. Should have known the jinx factor would kick in.

Me too. Red Sox left ten runners on and wasted a great Jon Lester effort. The season is over already. fire Farrell and lets get Bobby Valentine back. The sky is already falling. I should never have played hooky and watched it live. Should have known the jinx factor would kick in.

My Nats waited out the Mets starter and clobbered a terrible Mets bullpen. That was fun.

Okay, now I want our band to do all Ska tunes next year.

Reel Big Fish

Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Fishbone

Save Ferris

Man, talk about a party atmosphere!

I saw Reel Big Fish at Northwestern's Armadillo Day two years ago, and had a fun time at it.  Ska is such a fun genre of music. :)

For me, it's softball, baseball, tennis, and LACROSSE season.  Because I don't pay much attention to MLB (despite living in Chicago!) the summer is always a long, dragging time.  

For me, it's softball, baseball, tennis, and LACROSSE season.  Because I don't pay much attention to MLB (despite living in Chicago!) the summer is always a long, dragging time.  

That's understandable - they don't play major league baseball in Chicago. Well ... sometimes the Sox do.  :P

People used to make fun of Husker basketball as well...

Try being a Royals and Cubs fan.  Brutal.  Just brutal

Dude, we're Nebrasketball fans...

Kind of sorry for highjacking this thread, but as long as we are off topic, you all may like to know that the Red Sox will be at the White House with President Obama today so will not get their second loss. I think he will be trying to convince them to sign up for affordable health care.

POTW!

That's funny. And I am Cubs fan too. Lol

POTW!

• 5 months later...

Sorry Pimp, but I thought I would bump this...the off-season hasn't been too darn bad...has it?  In fact, I read a blurb about the fact that Coach Miles (with the verbal from Mr. Watson - and the note of the fan calling Petteway "the man" at the football game) was no longer taking a back seat to the football team (or something akin to that).

Husker basketball is here folks...it has arrived...and all of a sudden, it is no longer a winter sport here...it is year around baby!