Diamondhead Classic 2014

rwmctrofholz

Does anybody know the dates for the Diamondhead Classic in Hawaii for 2014?

Unbeknownst to my fiancé, I will be planning our honeymoon trip to Hawaii to coincide with the tournament.  May as well start the many many years of bliss together on a bad note.

I know not all the teams have been announced.  Anyone know if Coach Nolte will be bringing his Blue Chippers this year?

64614_270.jpg

Thanks for the reply.  This "Google" site you referenced sounds fantastic!!  Is it accessible on any browser??

Looked for about 15 minutes prior to posting and couldn't find anything.  Guess I figured that guys with nearly 6,000 posts, such as yourself, may have some inside info.   Guess not.

Email me at my aol.com  account if you track it down.  

Thanks for the reply.  This "Google" site you referenced sounds fantastic!!  Is it accessible on any browser??

Looked for about 15 minutes prior to posting and couldn't find anything.  Guess I figured that guys with nearly 6,000 posts, such as yourself, may have some inside info.   Guess not.

Email me at my aol.com  account if you track it down.  

lol, sorry. No insider info here. Although, I don't see any times on any of the releases by the schools or the event or ESPN so it may be that they don't have the exact dates confirmed yet.

According to wikipedia every single time they've had the event it's run December 22nd, 23rd and 25th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Head_Classic

I would say it's pretty safe to assume the 2014 edition will be played on the exact same dates.

The official website has a section for Travel Packages, and it's not updated for next year yet, but I would assume if you call the numbers listed someone might be able to help you or at least let you know when the 2014 bookings will be live.

http://espnevents.com/diamond-head-classic/travel/

Alternatively, you might call the Nebraska ticket office and see if they might be able to give you more info on possible travel packages you could book through them.

All of this is probably info you already knew, but I thought I'd try to be helpful at least.

If your wife does not understand the love and want of going to Hawaii to watch Husker hoops on a honeymoon, it is good to know now.  She needs to fully understand lifes priorities.  I trust that she too loves Husker hoops, and if not, she hopefully will.  As noted below, basketball games can be a romantic setting.

obamas_kissing_wizards_basketball_game3.

• 8 months later...

So I venture over to AllBuffs.com from time to time to get caught up on the delusion they have going on over there (they actually like to consider themselves some kind of hoops elite now that they've come close to duplicating what we had here during the Danny Nee era)...and this week they've been going over their non-con schedules and doing in-depth analysis on all of the teams on their schedule.  Today they did the Diamond Head Classic teams, check out the bit on Nebraska:

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/101625-AllBuffs-Season-Preview-The-Diamond-Head-Classic

Pretty good stuff if you ask me.

So I venture over to AllBuffs.com from time to time to get caught up on the delusion they have going on over there (they actually like to consider themselves some kind of hoops elite now that they've come close to duplicating what we had here during the Danny Nee era)...and this week they've been going over their non-con schedules and doing in-depth analysis on all of the teams on their schedule.  Today they did the Diamond Head Classic teams, check out the bit on Nebraska:

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/101625-AllBuffs-Season-Preview-The-Diamond-Head-Classic

Some heavy hitting analysis

Some heavy hitting analysis

Right?  It's nearly as extensive as the Draft Express stuff!