HHC GameDay Shirts

hhcmatt

One last one...not quite done so I'll describe it here.

Somewhat based on a penny but couldn't find a good side shot of Miles.

It would say at the top: "In Miles We Trust"

On the left side it would says "HHC"

On the right it would say 2013-14

If this seems like a winner I'll finish it.

41Rym.PNG

Dimes - these are awesome! I'm trying to follow this thread, because school just started back, and my days are crazy! I'm definitely interested in sporting any or all of these down here in West Georgia. I'll even wear them to my basketball practices from time to time to show the kids what's up! Is there a way for me to order from down here? Credit/debit card or something? Btw - I like the ones with the court on them the best.

Dimes - these are awesome! I'm trying to follow this thread, because school just started back, and my days are crazy! I'm definitely interested in sporting any or all of these down here in West Georgia. I'll even wear them to my basketball practices from time to time to show the kids what's up! Is there a way for me to order from down here? Credit/debit card or something? Btw - I like the ones with the court on them the best.

We're planning on doing just one shirt right now and i'm throwing out ideas to see what sticks.

Once a shirt is decided on I'll make them available online to buy.

When I first started this, I thought we might want a non-coach shirt because what happens if things go poorly in a couple of years.

However, after sort of going through this whole process, seeing the "In Miles we Trust" slogan, and remembering the story about how Miles needs to find two pennies before each games, I thought

Why not make sure that Miles can find his pennies every game?

I think we have a winner.  Let me know if I'm just high on myself but I'm feeling really good about this.

4bG0I.png

4bGvu.jpg